Happy July, everyone! This is the one month that I don’t have school for some part of it, so I’m going to cherish my time. But I’m not here to talk about July, I’m here to talk about June! My favorite month of the year! I had a lot of stuff going on this month with finals, visiting family, camping, and my birthday! I only read 7 books in June, but I’ve read 72 total this year, so my Goodreads is not suffering.
Books Read (7):
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) (Sarah J Maas)
- Dreamology (Lucy Keating)
- Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) (Marissa Meyer)
- Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles Collection) (Marissa Meyer)
- The Night Circus (Erin Morgenstern)
- The Crown (The Selection #5) (Kiera Cass)
- The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics (Daniel James Brown)
Books Bought/Received (3):
- 1 Page at a Time (Adam J Kurtz)
- My Heart and Other Black Holes (Jasmine Warga)
- Incriminated (Emancipated #2) (M. G. Reyes)
I also reread Morgan Matson’s Since You’ve Been Gone and The Unexpected Everything like eight times, but I didn’t count them, because I read them all the time now.
Posts on the Blog (6):
- MONTH IN REVIEW: May 2016
- REVIEW: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- REVIEW: Dreamology by Lucy Keating
- 6 Months/Lessons Learned
- REVIEW: Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- REVIEW: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Honestly, I want to post more this month, but I have to work and I want to do fun summer things, so blogging isn’t my top priority, but I still want to get some posts done. I’ll be reading, obviously, but I might be slightly less active. We shall seeeeee.
This month, it’s been mostly a mix of everything, but in the past couple of days I’ve been listening to The Beatles a lot.
In The Life of Julia:
I did a lot this month. I took finals, I visited my aunt in Connecticut, I went camping, I turned 16, I graduated driver’s education. I’m hoping to take my licensing test in the beginning of next week. I’ve been watching a lot of Teen Wolf and Psych (but when am I not??). I’m excited to keep working at a camp with horses, and of course, read more books.
How was your June? Do you have any plans for July? 🙂